- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Denial! Syrian President Bashar Assad once again denied his military forces were responsible for deploying sarin gas in an horrific attack that sparked threats of a U.S. strike and was this week confirmed by the United Nations. In an interview with Fox News’ Greg Palkot and Dennis Kucinich, Assad blamed terrorists for the chemical attack. Gibson reviews with Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
Phony Scandal! New documents emerged in the allegedly “phony” IRS scandal. These documents – emails from Lois Lerner, then Director of Exempt Organizations at the IRS were short, but highly damaging to the IRS’s persistent spin. Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice, Jay Sekulow has the details.
Plus: Chicago now the murder capital of the US..something Gibson has been screaming about for YEARS!