- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 3 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Wrong Tone, Bad Style!
Wrong Tone! The White House defended President Barack Obama from criticism that he was tone deaf in his reaction to the mass shootings at Washington Navy Yard, but what could they possibly defend. Gibson says the President he was out of line…even the left squirmed about his timing. FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Bad Style! President Obama tried to rebut criticisms of his administration’s handling of the Syria situation by arguing that critics were grading him based on “style points” rather than the effectiveness of his policy but shouldn’t he be worried about his style? National Journal Correspondent, Jill Lawrence thinks so. She explains.
Plus: Do defunding Obamacare efforts have GOP support?