- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Wrong Tone, Bad Style!
Wrong Tone! The White House defended President Barack Obama from criticism that he was tone deaf in his reaction to the mass shootings at Washington Navy Yard, but what could they possibly defend. Gibson says the President he was out of line…even the left squirmed about his timing. FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Bad Style! President Obama tried to rebut criticisms of his administration’s handling of the Syria situation by arguing that critics were grading him based on “style points” rather than the effectiveness of his policy but shouldn’t he be worried about his style? National Journal Correspondent, Jill Lawrence thinks so. She explains.
Plus: Do defunding Obamacare efforts have GOP support?