- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Wrong Tone, Bad Style!
Wrong Tone! The White House defended President Barack Obama from criticism that he was tone deaf in his reaction to the mass shootings at Washington Navy Yard, but what could they possibly defend. Gibson says the President he was out of line…even the left squirmed about his timing. FNC Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Bad Style! President Obama tried to rebut criticisms of his administration’s handling of the Syria situation by arguing that critics were grading him based on “style points” rather than the effectiveness of his policy but shouldn’t he be worried about his style? National Journal Correspondent, Jill Lawrence thinks so. She explains.
Plus: Do defunding Obamacare efforts have GOP support?