- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Reversing Aging
New research shows changes to your lifestyle might lead to reversed aging in cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Simple lifestyle changes could turn back your biological clock. A study from the University of California found men who ate a better diet, exercised, and lowered stress were able to reverse aging on a cellular level.
Researchers say these healthy habits can help lengthen protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, giving them more defense against deterioration. Further research is needed to see just how much the changes reduce the risk of early death and chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.