- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Reversing Aging
New research shows changes to your lifestyle might lead to reversed aging in cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Simple lifestyle changes could turn back your biological clock. A study from the University of California found men who ate a better diet, exercised, and lowered stress were able to reverse aging on a cellular level.
Researchers say these healthy habits can help lengthen protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, giving them more defense against deterioration. Further research is needed to see just how much the changes reduce the risk of early death and chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.