- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Reversing Aging
New research shows changes to your lifestyle might lead to reversed aging in cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Simple lifestyle changes could turn back your biological clock. A study from the University of California found men who ate a better diet, exercised, and lowered stress were able to reverse aging on a cellular level.
Researchers say these healthy habits can help lengthen protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, giving them more defense against deterioration. Further research is needed to see just how much the changes reduce the risk of early death and chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.