- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Reversing Aging
New research shows changes to your lifestyle might lead to reversed aging in cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Simple lifestyle changes could turn back your biological clock. A study from the University of California found men who ate a better diet, exercised, and lowered stress were able to reverse aging on a cellular level.
Researchers say these healthy habits can help lengthen protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, giving them more defense against deterioration. Further research is needed to see just how much the changes reduce the risk of early death and chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.