- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 20 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Reversing Aging
New research shows changes to your lifestyle might lead to reversed aging in cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Simple lifestyle changes could turn back your biological clock. A study from the University of California found men who ate a better diet, exercised, and lowered stress were able to reverse aging on a cellular level.
Researchers say these healthy habits can help lengthen protective caps on the ends of chromosomes, giving them more defense against deterioration. Further research is needed to see just how much the changes reduce the risk of early death and chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.