- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 18 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
There’s a diverse batch of employment opportunities available this week.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Progressive Insurance is the nation’s fourth largest insurance company and they have 900+ jobs open. New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, and Arizona. The benefits are good as well.
Hertz is a $10 billion car and equipment rental company, they have at least 100 jobs open, especially in Esotera, Florida. They have a job fair September 25th and 26th in Bonita Springs, Florida.
Party City is getting ready for Halloween and it’s their busiest time of the year: 20,000 seasonal or part-time jobs available. Cashiers, roadside characters, costume and accessory specialists. Jobs can go past Halloween.
Yelp is looking for 300+ people, especially engineers, sales account managers, account executives. The company recently went public, and they serve communities in the U.S. and abroad.
Finally, App Dynamics is a company that helps alert other companies their websites are running slow or about to crash. They are hiring in San Francisco and Plano, Texas. They need engineers, sales, and marketing staff jobs filled.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone