- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
The Blame Game: From Lax Gun Laws to Violence In Media, What’s The Real Cause Of Mass Shootings? ~~ Top Of The Stack 09.17.13
1)REPORT: Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis was being treated for mental illness, was apparently “hearing voices”..
- While mass shootings are scary, they only make up a small percentage of the murders
- Did budget cuts force the Navy Yard to reduce their security?
- USA TODAY: A interactive map of the mass killings in the US (SCREEN SHOT BELOW)
2) What do all mass shooters have in common: violent video games.
- Aaron Alexis “obsessed” with video games.
- “Grand Theft Auto 5″ was released today, gets 4 stars from USA TODAY, expected to make over $1 billion.
- Jeff Greenfield: Don’t blame video games, because they used to blame comic books…
3) “Enough Already”: Pro-Obama slams Republicans for threatening a government shutdown
- Report: ObamaCare “silver plans” may cost young people less than $100 per month
4) Backers of D.C.’s proposed “Living Wage” bill are pushing the council to override the Mayor’s veto
5) Baltimore Raven Joe Flacco catching heat for skipping the birth of his child