- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
The Blame Game: From Lax Gun Laws to Violence In Media, What’s The Real Cause Of Mass Shootings? ~~ Top Of The Stack 09.17.13
1)REPORT: Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis was being treated for mental illness, was apparently “hearing voices”..
- While mass shootings are scary, they only make up a small percentage of the murders
- Did budget cuts force the Navy Yard to reduce their security?
- USA TODAY: A interactive map of the mass killings in the US (SCREEN SHOT BELOW)
2) What do all mass shooters have in common: violent video games.
- Aaron Alexis “obsessed” with video games.
- “Grand Theft Auto 5″ was released today, gets 4 stars from USA TODAY, expected to make over $1 billion.
- Jeff Greenfield: Don’t blame video games, because they used to blame comic books…
3) “Enough Already”: Pro-Obama slams Republicans for threatening a government shutdown
- Report: ObamaCare “silver plans” may cost young people less than $100 per month
4) Backers of D.C.’s proposed “Living Wage” bill are pushing the council to override the Mayor’s veto
5) Baltimore Raven Joe Flacco catching heat for skipping the birth of his child