- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Paranoia! Washington Naval Yard gunman Aaron Alexis suffered a host of serious mental illnesses prior to his shooting rampage on Monday that claimed the lives of 12 people U.S. law enforcement officials. He was also reportedly “obsessed” with video games. Fox News national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin has the latest.
Don’t Blame Me! President Barack Obama positioned himself as a president fighting against income inequality, while accusing some Republicans of wanting to “accelerate” a trend that shows the wealthiest Americans reaping most of the benefits in the slow-growing economy. Leslie wonders why Obama wants to blame everyone but himself.
Plus: Should you pay your kids to get good grades and Is College worth it these days?