- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Paranoia! Washington Naval Yard gunman Aaron Alexis suffered a host of serious mental illnesses prior to his shooting rampage on Monday that claimed the lives of 12 people U.S. law enforcement officials. He was also reportedly “obsessed” with video games. Fox News national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin has the latest.
Don’t Blame Me! President Barack Obama positioned himself as a president fighting against income inequality, while accusing some Republicans of wanting to “accelerate” a trend that shows the wealthiest Americans reaping most of the benefits in the slow-growing economy. Leslie wonders why Obama wants to blame everyone but himself.
Plus: Should you pay your kids to get good grades and Is College worth it these days?