- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Paranoia! Washington Naval Yard gunman Aaron Alexis suffered a host of serious mental illnesses prior to his shooting rampage on Monday that claimed the lives of 12 people U.S. law enforcement officials. He was also reportedly “obsessed” with video games. Fox News national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin has the latest.
Don’t Blame Me! President Barack Obama positioned himself as a president fighting against income inequality, while accusing some Republicans of wanting to “accelerate” a trend that shows the wealthiest Americans reaping most of the benefits in the slow-growing economy. Leslie wonders why Obama wants to blame everyone but himself.
Plus: Should you pay your kids to get good grades and Is College worth it these days?