- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 21 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Grand Theft Auto 5 Release
It’s the day gamers have been waiting for, the release of the new Grand Theft Auto Game.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(video game audio) Grand Theft Auto 5 is set in a fictional version of Los Angeles and just like the ones before it, it’s full of sex, violence and hoodlums getting away with murder. But according to industry experts, the game has evolved with the times and even features a fake Facebook and its own version of Twitter. (video game audio) Because of the graphic nature of the game, it’s rated ‘M’ for mature, meaning for players over 17, but it’s still targeted at teens, which continues the debate over the effects violence in games has on children.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.