- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Cause of NJ Boardwalk Fire
Investigators have figured out the cause of a destructive boardwalk fire in New Jersey last Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
They say it was an accident. The fire in Seaside Park and Seaside Heights, New Jersey that destroyed dozens of boardwalk businesses, linked to electrical equipment compromised and made inaccessible by Superstorm Sandy last October.
(Coronato) “It’s possible that the wire because, just of its age alone, could’ve created this fire but we also know that not only is age involved, we also know that there was a storm and it’s very clear that water and sand affected this particulararea of the boardwalk.
Ocean County Prosecutor Joseph Coronato.
Investigators say the fire started under a building with a candy store and an ice cream stand.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.