- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 10 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Cause of NJ Boardwalk Fire
Investigators have figured out the cause of a destructive boardwalk fire in New Jersey last Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
They say it was an accident. The fire in Seaside Park and Seaside Heights, New Jersey that destroyed dozens of boardwalk businesses, linked to electrical equipment compromised and made inaccessible by Superstorm Sandy last October.
(Coronato) “It’s possible that the wire because, just of its age alone, could’ve created this fire but we also know that not only is age involved, we also know that there was a storm and it’s very clear that water and sand affected this particulararea of the boardwalk.
Ocean County Prosecutor Joseph Coronato.
Investigators say the fire started under a building with a candy store and an ice cream stand.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.