- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Forbes List Of Richest Americans
The rich get richer, on the annual Forbes list of the richest Americans.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the details:
Microsoft’s Bill Gates, still the richest American. Topping the Forbes 400 list for the 20th straight year. Net worth: $72 billion. Investor Warren Buffet, a distant second at $58.5 billion. The co-founder of Oracle, the brothers who co-own Koch Industries, four Walmart heirs and New York’s outgoing Mayor Michael Bloomberg round out the top ten. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg returns to the top 20. Energy tycoon T. Boone Pickens drops off the list. The minimum net worth to make it, rising to $1.3 billion dollars. The combined net worth of all 400: a record $2 trillion dollars.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.