- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Forbes List Of Richest Americans
The rich get richer, on the annual Forbes list of the richest Americans.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the details:
Microsoft’s Bill Gates, still the richest American. Topping the Forbes 400 list for the 20th straight year. Net worth: $72 billion. Investor Warren Buffet, a distant second at $58.5 billion. The co-founder of Oracle, the brothers who co-own Koch Industries, four Walmart heirs and New York’s outgoing Mayor Michael Bloomberg round out the top ten. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg returns to the top 20. Energy tycoon T. Boone Pickens drops off the list. The minimum net worth to make it, rising to $1.3 billion dollars. The combined net worth of all 400: a record $2 trillion dollars.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.