- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Forbes List Of Richest Americans
The rich get richer, on the annual Forbes list of the richest Americans.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has the details:
Microsoft’s Bill Gates, still the richest American. Topping the Forbes 400 list for the 20th straight year. Net worth: $72 billion. Investor Warren Buffet, a distant second at $58.5 billion. The co-founder of Oracle, the brothers who co-own Koch Industries, four Walmart heirs and New York’s outgoing Mayor Michael Bloomberg round out the top ten. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg returns to the top 20. Energy tycoon T. Boone Pickens drops off the list. The minimum net worth to make it, rising to $1.3 billion dollars. The combined net worth of all 400: a record $2 trillion dollars.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.