- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Did He Win?
Did He Win? The agreement cut Saturday over Syria’s chemical weapons ends an international crisis and has obvious victors, losers but Leslie isn’t so sure Obama is one of the winners. She is joined by Matthew Continetti, Editor of the Washington Free Beacon
Should Priests Marry? The Vatican has opened the door to the possibility of married priests, a move that would go against an established Church tradition. Archbishop Pietro Parolin, who will be the No. 2 in the Roman Catholic church when he becomes secretary of state next month, declared that priestly vow of celibacy derived from an age-old rule but was not Catholic dogma. Father Jonathan Morris weighs in.
Plus: Thinking about taking your parents on your next job interview? Not as crazy as it sounds. Leslie explains.