- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 6 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Did He Win?
Did He Win? The agreement cut Saturday over Syria’s chemical weapons ends an international crisis and has obvious victors, losers but Leslie isn’t so sure Obama is one of the winners. She is joined by Matthew Continetti, Editor of the Washington Free Beacon
Should Priests Marry? The Vatican has opened the door to the possibility of married priests, a move that would go against an established Church tradition. Archbishop Pietro Parolin, who will be the No. 2 in the Roman Catholic church when he becomes secretary of state next month, declared that priestly vow of celibacy derived from an age-old rule but was not Catholic dogma. Father Jonathan Morris weighs in.
Plus: Thinking about taking your parents on your next job interview? Not as crazy as it sounds. Leslie explains.