- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 35 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Did He Win?
Did He Win? The agreement cut Saturday over Syria’s chemical weapons ends an international crisis and has obvious victors, losers but Leslie isn’t so sure Obama is one of the winners. She is joined by Matthew Continetti, Editor of the Washington Free Beacon
Should Priests Marry? The Vatican has opened the door to the possibility of married priests, a move that would go against an established Church tradition. Archbishop Pietro Parolin, who will be the No. 2 in the Roman Catholic church when he becomes secretary of state next month, declared that priestly vow of celibacy derived from an age-old rule but was not Catholic dogma. Father Jonathan Morris weighs in.
Plus: Thinking about taking your parents on your next job interview? Not as crazy as it sounds. Leslie explains.