- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 52 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 10 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Demands! Syria’s president has made clear in recent interviews that he aims to use President Obama’s own “red line” against him. Bashar Assad joined Vladimir Putin on Thursday in pressuring the Obama administration to abandon military threats against Syria, suggesting an emerging plan to have the Assad regime turn over its chemical weapons could only happen if the U.S. backs down. Will the US bite? Gibson is joined by FNC Digital producer Chris Stirewalt & Michael Barone, senior political analyst for The Washington Examiner.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and Janice Dean the Weather Machine stops by to talk about her new book “ Freddy the Frogcaster”