- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 36 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 1 day ago
- Pope Francis Named ‘TIME’ Person of the YearPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: 2013 American Country Awards [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Demands! Syria’s president has made clear in recent interviews that he aims to use President Obama’s own “red line” against him. Bashar Assad joined Vladimir Putin on Thursday in pressuring the Obama administration to abandon military threats against Syria, suggesting an emerging plan to have the Assad regime turn over its chemical weapons could only happen if the U.S. backs down. Will the US bite? Gibson is joined by FNC Digital producer Chris Stirewalt & Michael Barone, senior political analyst for The Washington Examiner.
Plus: Hip Hop Week In Review and Janice Dean the Weather Machine stops by to talk about her new book “ Freddy the Frogcaster”