- WSJ: The 2008 crisis in five acts... and the cast of characters.
- Five Years Later: We're in another housing bubble ... and its still hard to get a loan.
2) Home school families not very happy with the government's core curriculum
- Gov. Jerry Brown wants to scrap "No Child" testing, risks losing fed $$$
- WSJ Column: I am Homeschooled ... Hold The Pity, Please.
- One home school parent protested his local property tax ... by paying it with $1 bills.
3) Can money buy you happiness? One poll says... yes.
4) CBS' Julie Chen blames discrimination for her "eye widening" surgery ...
5) Nevada paper pulls an obituary because it was "too mean" ...
"On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively ex¬posed to her evil and vio¬lent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after¬life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviv¬ing children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure."