- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Could 2008’s Wall Street Meltdown Happen Again? It Will … And It Will Be Worse! — Top Of The Stack 09.13.13
- WSJ: The 2008 crisis in five acts… and the cast of characters.
- Five Years Later: We’re in another housing bubble … and its still hard to get a loan.
2) Home school families not very happy with the government’s core curriculum
- Gov. Jerry Brown wants to scrap “No Child” testing, risks losing fed $$$
- WSJ Column: I am Homeschooled … Hold The Pity, Please.
- One home school parent protested his local property tax … by paying it with $1 bills.
3) Can money buy you happiness? One poll says… yes.
4) CBS’ Julie Chen blames discrimination for her “eye widening” surgery …
5) Nevada paper pulls an obituary because it was “too mean” …
“On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively ex¬posed to her evil and vio¬lent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after¬life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviv¬ing children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure.“