CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” LIVE Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
In a New York Times Op-Ed, Vladimir Putin made the case against the U.S. striking Syria…and also criticized our sense of “exceptionalism”
- Putin’s Op-Ed “unites” congress, say it was “insulting”
- Who is Putin to lecture us anyway?
- PARODY: You can help “kick start” World War 3
2) The gap between the richest and the poor the biggest since the 1920s
- California lawmakers trying to raise the minimum wage to $10
- The mayor of D.C. has vetoed the “living wage” mandate