- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 13 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
President @BarackObama Gives Big #Syria Speech … But What Difference Did It Make? — Top Of The Stack 09.11.13
- 15-year-old at 9/11 Ceremony: “President Obama, please don’t bring us to another war“
- The Associate Press: Where’s the proof Assad attacked those people with chemical weapons!
- WSJ: Why this deal to disarm Syria is easier said than done
2) 12 years later …
- Somethings never change: 12 years later, the security vs. privacy debate still rages!
- WSJ: Are we safer since 9/11?
3) CIA Director pledges to allow the Benghazi survivors to come forward
- One year later: Libya’s Foreign Minister Office was bombed.
4) Two Colorado Democrats who were big supporters of tough gun laws have been voted out of office.
- Analysis: This is a BIG WIN for the NRA.
5) Both Anthony Weiner and Elliot Spitzer are losers — again.
- … And this is how Weiner says goodbye.