- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 9 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Now What? Lawmakers remained sharply divided Tuesday night over how tough to get with Syria despite President Obama’s major national address, leaving an open question as to whether the president could get the votes for a military strike should he decide to take that route. Gibson speaks with Weekly Standard Editor, Bill Kristol and FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Twelve Years Later- Gibson pauses to remember 9/11 with friend and WTC survivor Roy Bell.