- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Now What? Lawmakers remained sharply divided Tuesday night over how tough to get with Syria despite President Obama’s major national address, leaving an open question as to whether the president could get the votes for a military strike should he decide to take that route. Gibson speaks with Weekly Standard Editor, Bill Kristol and FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Twelve Years Later- Gibson pauses to remember 9/11 with friend and WTC survivor Roy Bell.