- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Now What? Lawmakers remained sharply divided Tuesday night over how tough to get with Syria despite President Obama’s major national address, leaving an open question as to whether the president could get the votes for a military strike should he decide to take that route. Gibson speaks with Weekly Standard Editor, Bill Kristol and FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Twelve Years Later- Gibson pauses to remember 9/11 with friend and WTC survivor Roy Bell.