- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 9 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Now What? Lawmakers remained sharply divided Tuesday night over how tough to get with Syria despite President Obama’s major national address, leaving an open question as to whether the president could get the votes for a military strike should he decide to take that route. Gibson speaks with Weekly Standard Editor, Bill Kristol and FNC’s Digital Producer Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Twelve Years Later- Gibson pauses to remember 9/11 with friend and WTC survivor Roy Bell.