- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: More Kids Severely Obese
More kids are classified in a risky health category according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study from the University of Minnesota Medical School finds 5% of adolescents have a body mass index 20% higher than others their same age and gender. Severely obese children have higher rates of type two diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Researchers say increased funding is needed to find new medications and treatments safe for pediatric obesity.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.