- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 16 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: More Kids Severely Obese
More kids are classified in a risky health category according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study from the University of Minnesota Medical School finds 5% of adolescents have a body mass index 20% higher than others their same age and gender. Severely obese children have higher rates of type two diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Researchers say increased funding is needed to find new medications and treatments safe for pediatric obesity.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.