- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: More Kids Severely Obese
More kids are classified in a risky health category according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study from the University of Minnesota Medical School finds 5% of adolescents have a body mass index 20% higher than others their same age and gender. Severely obese children have higher rates of type two diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Researchers say increased funding is needed to find new medications and treatments safe for pediatric obesity.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.