- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: More Kids Severely Obese
More kids are classified in a risky health category according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study from the University of Minnesota Medical School finds 5% of adolescents have a body mass index 20% higher than others their same age and gender. Severely obese children have higher rates of type two diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Researchers say increased funding is needed to find new medications and treatments safe for pediatric obesity.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.