- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
It’s time for a weekly look at companies that are hiring. So get out your resume and see if you’re a good fit for one of these jobs.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Airgas supplies industrial medical and specialty gases, also welding equipment and other products. 600 jobs are open and they need sales, drivers, managers, and cylinder fillers.
Xerox has 2,000 jobs available and plan to hire 7,500 more over the next five years. They need customer care agents, image processors, data analysts, help desk specialists and more. They’ve hired 1,700 vets since 2012.
Western and Southern Financial Group is an insurance company and they have 600 jobs open. Financial reps and IT positions are available.
BNSF Railway operates more than a 1,000 trains a day, and they need mechanics, track maintenance, and marketing professionals.
Finally, West Corporation is a technology driven communications services provider that works with companies on customer service issues. They have 500 jobs open, and have 50 locations across the country.
For more on these opportunities go to casoneexchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone