- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 41 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Blast In Benghazi On Anniversary of Attack
There’s been a powerful blast in the Libyan city Benghazi it comes on the anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Consulate.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Residents picked their way through the twisted wreckage of cars and buildings in the center of Benghazi. The car bomb exploded at dawn — there’s been no immediate reports of causalities. The car was parked up next to the foreign ministry building — it’s been badly damaged.
The timing is interesting — a year ago today the U.S. consulate came under attack by Islamist militants killing four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Diplomatic missions and security officials have repeatedly been attacked here, and there aren’t many Westerners left in the city.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio