- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 24 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Blast In Benghazi On Anniversary of Attack
There’s been a powerful blast in the Libyan city Benghazi it comes on the anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Consulate.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Residents picked their way through the twisted wreckage of cars and buildings in the center of Benghazi. The car bomb exploded at dawn — there’s been no immediate reports of causalities. The car was parked up next to the foreign ministry building – it’s been badly damaged.
The timing is interesting — a year ago today the U.S. consulate came under attack by Islamist militants killing four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Diplomatic missions and security officials have repeatedly been attacked here, and there aren’t many Westerners left in the city.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio