- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Blast In Benghazi On Anniversary of Attack
There’s been a powerful blast in the Libyan city Benghazi it comes on the anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Consulate.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Residents picked their way through the twisted wreckage of cars and buildings in the center of Benghazi. The car bomb exploded at dawn — there’s been no immediate reports of causalities. The car was parked up next to the foreign ministry building — it’s been badly damaged.
The timing is interesting — a year ago today the U.S. consulate came under attack by Islamist militants killing four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Diplomatic missions and security officials have repeatedly been attacked here, and there aren’t many Westerners left in the city.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio