- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 15 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 23 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 24 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Blast In Benghazi On Anniversary of Attack
There’s been a powerful blast in the Libyan city Benghazi it comes on the anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Consulate.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Residents picked their way through the twisted wreckage of cars and buildings in the center of Benghazi. The car bomb exploded at dawn — there’s been no immediate reports of causalities. The car was parked up next to the foreign ministry building — it’s been badly damaged.
The timing is interesting — a year ago today the U.S. consulate came under attack by Islamist militants killing four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Diplomatic missions and security officials have repeatedly been attacked here, and there aren’t many Westerners left in the city.
Emily Wither, Fox News Radio