- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 18 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) “I Killed A Man”: Man Confesses To Causing a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident On YOUTUBE
In a video posted on YouTube last week, Matthew Cordle confessed to causing a fatal drunk driving accident. In the video, Cordle expresses his remorse and claims he will take full responsibility for his crimes. He now faces anywhere between two and eight ½ years in prison, but some say the judge should be lenient on him! Does this confessed killer deserve any mercy? Tom asks what should happen to Matthew Cordle. WEIGH IN BELOW.