- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 24 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
(VIDEO) “I Killed A Man”: Man Confesses To Causing a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident On YOUTUBE
In a video posted on YouTube last week, Matthew Cordle confessed to causing a fatal drunk driving accident. In the video, Cordle expresses his remorse and claims he will take full responsibility for his crimes. He now faces anywhere between two and eight ½ years in prison, but some say the judge should be lenient on him! Does this confessed killer deserve any mercy? Tom asks what should happen to Matthew Cordle. WEIGH IN BELOW.