- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) “I Killed A Man”: Man Confesses To Causing a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident On YOUTUBE
In a video posted on YouTube last week, Matthew Cordle confessed to causing a fatal drunk driving accident. In the video, Cordle expresses his remorse and claims he will take full responsibility for his crimes. He now faces anywhere between two and eight ½ years in prison, but some say the judge should be lenient on him! Does this confessed killer deserve any mercy? Tom asks what should happen to Matthew Cordle. WEIGH IN BELOW.