- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) “I Killed A Man”: Man Confesses To Causing a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident On YOUTUBE
In a video posted on YouTube last week, Matthew Cordle confessed to causing a fatal drunk driving accident. In the video, Cordle expresses his remorse and claims he will take full responsibility for his crimes. He now faces anywhere between two and eight ½ years in prison, but some say the judge should be lenient on him! Does this confessed killer deserve any mercy? Tom asks what should happen to Matthew Cordle. WEIGH IN BELOW.