- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Silencing the War drums…by Accident?
Silencing the War drums…by accident? It definitely sounded like a gaffe yesterday when Secretary of State John Kerry threw out a proposal to avert airstrikes against Syria, but by the afternoon, the crazy idea had been embraced by Russia, Syria, and even Hillary Clinton. Now, Syrian leaders have accepted the proposal to turn over its chemical weapons. Is this the end or just a big stall? Gibson is joined by Former Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen and long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb.