- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Silencing the War drums…by Accident?
Silencing the War drums…by accident? It definitely sounded like a gaffe yesterday when Secretary of State John Kerry threw out a proposal to avert airstrikes against Syria, but by the afternoon, the crazy idea had been embraced by Russia, Syria, and even Hillary Clinton. Now, Syrian leaders have accepted the proposal to turn over its chemical weapons. Is this the end or just a big stall? Gibson is joined by Former Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen and long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb.