- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Silencing the War drums…by Accident?
Silencing the War drums…by accident? It definitely sounded like a gaffe yesterday when Secretary of State John Kerry threw out a proposal to avert airstrikes against Syria, but by the afternoon, the crazy idea had been embraced by Russia, Syria, and even Hillary Clinton. Now, Syrian leaders have accepted the proposal to turn over its chemical weapons. Is this the end or just a big stall? Gibson is joined by Former Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen and long-time foreign policy insider Leslie Gelb.