- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 19 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 20 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Rocking Neuroscience
A major musician is getting some assistance from neuroscientists.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Former Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart has some new equipment for his latest tour — an electrode cap that measures brain activity and directs the movement of stage lights. Hart has partnered with neuroscientists from the University of California to study cognitive decline and prevention. During performances, audiences will see images of his brain changing colors and lighting up on a screen. Researchers hope the experiment will help explore the therapeutic potential of rhythm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.