- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 11 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Rocking Neuroscience
A major musician is getting some assistance from neuroscientists.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Former Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart has some new equipment for his latest tour — an electrode cap that measures brain activity and directs the movement of stage lights. Hart has partnered with neuroscientists from the University of California to study cognitive decline and prevention. During performances, audiences will see images of his brain changing colors and lighting up on a screen. Researchers hope the experiment will help explore the therapeutic potential of rhythm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.