- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 15 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall For Health: Rocking Neuroscience
A major musician is getting some assistance from neuroscientists.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Former Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart has some new equipment for his latest tour — an electrode cap that measures brain activity and directs the movement of stage lights. Hart has partnered with neuroscientists from the University of California to study cognitive decline and prevention. During performances, audiences will see images of his brain changing colors and lighting up on a screen. Researchers hope the experiment will help explore the therapeutic potential of rhythm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.