- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 10 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Rocking Neuroscience
A major musician is getting some assistance from neuroscientists.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Former Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart has some new equipment for his latest tour — an electrode cap that measures brain activity and directs the movement of stage lights. Hart has partnered with neuroscientists from the University of California to study cognitive decline and prevention. During performances, audiences will see images of his brain changing colors and lighting up on a screen. Researchers hope the experiment will help explore the therapeutic potential of rhythm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.