- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Rocking Neuroscience
A major musician is getting some assistance from neuroscientists.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Former Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart has some new equipment for his latest tour — an electrode cap that measures brain activity and directs the movement of stage lights. Hart has partnered with neuroscientists from the University of California to study cognitive decline and prevention. During performances, audiences will see images of his brain changing colors and lighting up on a screen. Researchers hope the experiment will help explore the therapeutic potential of rhythm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.