- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Benghazi & Hillary Clinton
The Benghazi attack happened about one year ago, on September 11th, 2012. And there are many questions about that attack that are not yet answered. And many of those questions could come back to haunt one person: Hillary Clinton.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports:
The Secretary of State at the time has been publicly contrite about the attacks and the four Americans who died.
(Hillary Clinton) “As I have said many times, I take responsibility.”
But many, like the Pat Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, are still looking for more.
(Smith) “She promised me, face to face, at the casket ceremony, that she would check on this thing and call me back.”
A call, Smith says, that never came.
The University of Virginia’s Larry Sabato says Benghazi may or may not be something that a Democratic primary opponent would raise.
(Sabato) “But it will certainly be a general election issue if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic candidate.”
And he adds: The entire Clinton history… From Travelgate to Whitewater to Bill Clinton’s issues…
(Sabato) “All of this is going to come back, and people who think otherwise are dreaming.”
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.