- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Benghazi & Hillary Clinton
The Benghazi attack happened about one year ago, on September 11th, 2012. And there are many questions about that attack that are not yet answered. And many of those questions could come back to haunt one person: Hillary Clinton.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports:
The Secretary of State at the time has been publicly contrite about the attacks and the four Americans who died.
(Hillary Clinton) “As I have said many times, I take responsibility.”
But many, like the Pat Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, are still looking for more.
(Smith) “She promised me, face to face, at the casket ceremony, that she would check on this thing and call me back.”
A call, Smith says, that never came.
The University of Virginia’s Larry Sabato says Benghazi may or may not be something that a Democratic primary opponent would raise.
(Sabato) “But it will certainly be a general election issue if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic candidate.”
And he adds: The entire Clinton history… From Travelgate to Whitewater to Bill Clinton’s issues…
(Sabato) “All of this is going to come back, and people who think otherwise are dreaming.”
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.