- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Strike Back! Syrian President Bashar Assad threatens ‘repercussions’ from any American attack on Syria — suggests even rebels could strike, and chemical weapons could be used. Senator Rand Paul, Junior United States Senator for Kentucky weighs in.
Selling it! Even before his big speech Tuesday night, Obama has six television interviews lined up Monday seeking to persuade members of the public and Congress to back a military strike against Syria. Will the American people buy it? Gibson talks with FNC contributor, Juan Williams.