- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Strike Back! Syrian President Bashar Assad threatens ‘repercussions’ from any American attack on Syria — suggests even rebels could strike, and chemical weapons could be used. Senator Rand Paul, Junior United States Senator for Kentucky weighs in.
Selling it! Even before his big speech Tuesday night, Obama has six television interviews lined up Monday seeking to persuade members of the public and Congress to back a military strike against Syria. Will the American people buy it? Gibson talks with FNC contributor, Juan Williams.