- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Strike Back! Syrian President Bashar Assad threatens ‘repercussions’ from any American attack on Syria — suggests even rebels could strike, and chemical weapons could be used. Senator Rand Paul, Junior United States Senator for Kentucky weighs in.
Selling it! Even before his big speech Tuesday night, Obama has six television interviews lined up Monday seeking to persuade members of the public and Congress to back a military strike against Syria. Will the American people buy it? Gibson talks with FNC contributor, Juan Williams.