- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 10 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Strike Back! Syrian President Bashar Assad threatens ‘repercussions’ from any American attack on Syria — suggests even rebels could strike, and chemical weapons could be used. Senator Rand Paul, Junior United States Senator for Kentucky weighs in.
Selling it! Even before his big speech Tuesday night, Obama has six television interviews lined up Monday seeking to persuade members of the public and Congress to back a military strike against Syria. Will the American people buy it? Gibson talks with FNC contributor, Juan Williams.