- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 54 mins ago
- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Strike Back! Syrian President Bashar Assad threatens ‘repercussions’ from any American attack on Syria — suggests even rebels could strike, and chemical weapons could be used. Senator Rand Paul, Junior United States Senator for Kentucky weighs in.
Selling it! Even before his big speech Tuesday night, Obama has six television interviews lined up Monday seeking to persuade members of the public and Congress to back a military strike against Syria. Will the American people buy it? Gibson talks with FNC contributor, Juan Williams.