- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 9 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
OH Man Charged After Posting Confession Video [VIDEO]
A man who confessed to a crime in an internet video has been charged in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Matthew Cordle has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide a crime he admits:
(Cordle) “On June 22, 2013, I hit and killed Vincent Canzani.”
Saying that online video produced with dramatic music is his confession.
Cordle will be arraigned Tuesday in Franklin County, Ohio and faces over eight years in prison:
(Cordle) “I will plead guilty.”
Cordle says in the video that went viral on the internet he could try to fight the charges:
(Cordle) “But I won’t dishonor Vincent’s memory by lying about what happened.”
He says he was very drunk driving the wrong way on a highway and he’s taking full responsibility to spread one message:
(Cordle) “I’m begging you… Please, don’t drink and drive.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the video: