- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 14 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NFL Stadium Falls Leave One Fan Dead, Two Injured
Falls by fans at stadiums in San Francisco and Indianapolis during NFL season openers leave one person dead and two others hurt.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Just after kickoff of the 49ers-Packers game at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, police say a man who…
(Police) “Appeared to be intoxicated, he fell over the railing.”
From an elevated pedestrian walkway and later died. The unidentified man believed to be in his 30’s.
In Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium a railing collapsed at the Colts-Raiders game injuring two unidentified fans. One person taken away on a stretcher, another left in a wheelchair. Adding to the more than two dozen cases of fans falling at stadiums across the country over the past decade.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.