- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 23 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Making Your Workout Count
Don’t have hours to spend at the gym? How long do you need to sweat to make a workout count?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of Housecall for Health”:
The latest craze in workouts are circuit training workouts, lasting seven minutes that promise to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
But according to a fitness expert at “Prevention Magazine”, these mini workouts have to be done two or three times at high intensity the whole time for maximum benefit. And a proper workout means including a warm up and cool down, so the most effective workout is really at least twenty minutes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.