- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 hour ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Making Your Workout Count
Don’t have hours to spend at the gym? How long do you need to sweat to make a workout count?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of Housecall for Health”:
The latest craze in workouts are circuit training workouts, lasting seven minutes that promise to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
But according to a fitness expert at “Prevention Magazine”, these mini workouts have to be done two or three times at high intensity the whole time for maximum benefit. And a proper workout means including a warm up and cool down, so the most effective workout is really at least twenty minutes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.