- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Making Your Workout Count
Don’t have hours to spend at the gym? How long do you need to sweat to make a workout count?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of Housecall for Health”:
The latest craze in workouts are circuit training workouts, lasting seven minutes that promise to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
But according to a fitness expert at “Prevention Magazine”, these mini workouts have to be done two or three times at high intensity the whole time for maximum benefit. And a proper workout means including a warm up and cool down, so the most effective workout is really at least twenty minutes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.