- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 14 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 6 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Making Your Workout Count
Don’t have hours to spend at the gym? How long do you need to sweat to make a workout count?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of Housecall for Health”:
The latest craze in workouts are circuit training workouts, lasting seven minutes that promise to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
But according to a fitness expert at “Prevention Magazine”, these mini workouts have to be done two or three times at high intensity the whole time for maximum benefit. And a proper workout means including a warm up and cool down, so the most effective workout is really at least twenty minutes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.