- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Teen Killed By Remote-Controlled Helicopter in NY Park
A teen was killed by a remote-controlled helicopter in a New York City park on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York:
The NYPD saying 19-year-old Roman Pirozek Jr. was struck in the head by the chopper he was operating. He suffered a severe head injury. Pirozek’s father is the Vice President of the Seaview Rotary Wings Helicopter Club which organizes flights in the Brooklyn park where operating the helicopters is allowed in certain areas. A spokesman for the Muncie, Indiana-based Academy of Model Aeronautics says he believes Pirozek’s death is only the second death caused by a remote control helicopter in the United States.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.