- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Teen Killed By Remote-Controlled Helicopter in NY Park
A teen was killed by a remote-controlled helicopter in a New York City park on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York:
The NYPD saying 19-year-old Roman Pirozek Jr. was struck in the head by the chopper he was operating. He suffered a severe head injury. Pirozek’s father is the Vice President of the Seaview Rotary Wings Helicopter Club which organizes flights in the Brooklyn park where operating the helicopters is allowed in certain areas. A spokesman for the Muncie, Indiana-based Academy of Model Aeronautics says he believes Pirozek’s death is only the second death caused by a remote control helicopter in the United States.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.