- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 40 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Teen Killed By Remote-Controlled Helicopter in NY Park
A teen was killed by a remote-controlled helicopter in a New York City park on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York:
The NYPD saying 19-year-old Roman Pirozek Jr. was struck in the head by the chopper he was operating. He suffered a severe head injury. Pirozek’s father is the Vice President of the Seaview Rotary Wings Helicopter Club which organizes flights in the Brooklyn park where operating the helicopters is allowed in certain areas. A spokesman for the Muncie, Indiana-based Academy of Model Aeronautics says he believes Pirozek’s death is only the second death caused by a remote control helicopter in the United States.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.