- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Nay! Gibson laid the case out yesterday on why he would vote “No” for action against Syria, but today he will look into why the “big brains” on the right (Bill Kristol, Michael Gerson, Peggy Noonan) all stand behind the President on this one. Fox News Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt and NY Post Editorial page editor, Bill McGurn examine. Also, Fox News Military Analyst General Bob Scales says the Pentagon wants no part of a military strike in Syria. He will explain to John why.
Plus: FBN’s Melissa Francis will break down the jobs numbers for us and Hip Hop Week in Review!