- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Nay! Gibson laid the case out yesterday on why he would vote “No” for action against Syria, but today he will look into why the “big brains” on the right (Bill Kristol, Michael Gerson, Peggy Noonan) all stand behind the President on this one. Fox News Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt and NY Post Editorial page editor, Bill McGurn examine. Also, Fox News Military Analyst General Bob Scales says the Pentagon wants no part of a military strike in Syria. He will explain to John why.
Plus: FBN’s Melissa Francis will break down the jobs numbers for us and Hip Hop Week in Review!