- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Nay! Gibson laid the case out yesterday on why he would vote “No” for action against Syria, but today he will look into why the “big brains” on the right (Bill Kristol, Michael Gerson, Peggy Noonan) all stand behind the President on this one. Fox News Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt and NY Post Editorial page editor, Bill McGurn examine. Also, Fox News Military Analyst General Bob Scales says the Pentagon wants no part of a military strike in Syria. He will explain to John why.
Plus: FBN’s Melissa Francis will break down the jobs numbers for us and Hip Hop Week in Review!