- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 4 hours ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nay! Gibson laid the case out yesterday on why he would vote “No” for action against Syria, but today he will look into why the “big brains” on the right (Bill Kristol, Michael Gerson, Peggy Noonan) all stand behind the President on this one. Fox News Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt and NY Post Editorial page editor, Bill McGurn examine. Also, Fox News Military Analyst General Bob Scales says the Pentagon wants no part of a military strike in Syria. He will explain to John why.
Plus: FBN’s Melissa Francis will break down the jobs numbers for us and Hip Hop Week in Review!