- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 11 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fort Hood Shooter Forcibly Shaved In Prison
The officer convicted of the Fort Hood massacre lost something that he had made a stand to keep.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It could be said that Army Major Nidal Hasan fought harder for his beard than for his life.
(Tom Rheinlander) “The unanimous finding of guilty.”
The verdict delivered last month at Fort Hood in Texas where Hasan was convicted of the ’09 massacre that left 13 people dead.
On death row at a Kansas military prison, Hasan had his face forcibly shaven. He fought to keep the beard during his court martial saying his religious rights trumped Army regulations. The dispute led to a changing of the judge. But Hasan mounted virtually no defense against the 45 charges of which he was found guilty or against the prosecution’s call for his execution.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.