- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Drug Use Among Young People
There’s progress on substance abuse, but only for some substances in the latest federal report on young abusers.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
The survey shows broad declines over the last several years in abuse of prescription drugs but finds more kids are using painkillers. Cocaine and methamphetamine use has declined, but marijuana is still huge, and…
(Hyde) “Heroin users more than doubled between 2007 and 2012.”
Pamela Hyde of the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration says among kids using alcohol…
(Hyde) “Nearly a quarter of them got it from a parent, guardian or other adult family member.”
But the numbers of underage drinkers have decreased over the last decade.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.