- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 10 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Don’t Look at Me! President Obama said the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons is the world’s, not his. Gibson has the audio from his news conference in Stockholm today. He will analyze with FNC’s digital producer, Chris Stirewalt and Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
No Way! If former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton were a member of Congress, he said yesterday on Fox that he’d vote against a plan to use military strikes in Syria. He joins Gibson to explain why.
Plus: Member of the WSJ editorial board, Stephen Moore talks to Gibson about how Obama’s economy has hurt his voters the worst.