- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 11 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Don’t Look at Me! President Obama said the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons is the world’s, not his. Gibson has the audio from his news conference in Stockholm today. He will analyze with FNC’s digital producer, Chris Stirewalt and Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
No Way! If former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton were a member of Congress, he said yesterday on Fox that he’d vote against a plan to use military strikes in Syria. He joins Gibson to explain why.
Plus: Member of the WSJ editorial board, Stephen Moore talks to Gibson about how Obama’s economy has hurt his voters the worst.