- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Don’t Look at Me! President Obama said the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons is the world’s, not his. Gibson has the audio from his news conference in Stockholm today. He will analyze with FNC’s digital producer, Chris Stirewalt and Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
No Way! If former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton were a member of Congress, he said yesterday on Fox that he’d vote against a plan to use military strikes in Syria. He joins Gibson to explain why.
Plus: Member of the WSJ editorial board, Stephen Moore talks to Gibson about how Obama’s economy has hurt his voters the worst.