- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Don’t Look at Me! President Obama said the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons is the world’s, not his. Gibson has the audio from his news conference in Stockholm today. He will analyze with FNC’s digital producer, Chris Stirewalt and Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
No Way! If former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton were a member of Congress, he said yesterday on Fox that he’d vote against a plan to use military strikes in Syria. He joins Gibson to explain why.
Plus: Member of the WSJ editorial board, Stephen Moore talks to Gibson about how Obama’s economy has hurt his voters the worst.