- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Don’t Look at Me! President Obama said the red line he outlined last year regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons is the world’s, not his. Gibson has the audio from his news conference in Stockholm today. He will analyze with FNC’s digital producer, Chris Stirewalt and Fox News Contributor Richard Grenell.
No Way! If former Ambassador to the UN John Bolton were a member of Congress, he said yesterday on Fox that he’d vote against a plan to use military strikes in Syria. He joins Gibson to explain why.
Plus: Member of the WSJ editorial board, Stephen Moore talks to Gibson about how Obama’s economy has hurt his voters the worst.