- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Skeptical! President Obama said Saturday the United States should take military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons on civilians but also turned to Congress for approval. Columnist for “The Weekly Standard” and All Star Panel Member on “Special Report with Brett Baier”, Stephen Hayes questions why Obama wants approval now when he boasted for three years about his ability to bypass Congress. He joins Gibson to explain.
Does he have the votes? Early signs say it will be hard for President Obama to win congressional authorization for military action in Syria. Chief Political Correspondent for The Washington Examiner, Byron York explains why Republicans won’t support the attack.