- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO] @RepWOLFPress on #Syria Strike: “If the vote were today, I would vote no!”
REP. FRANK WOLF (R-VA) weighed in on whether or not there should be a major strike in Syria. Wolf said there is too much confusion surrounding the issue, and if the Congressional vote were today, he would vote no. Wolf went on to say that if Assad were to survive the strike, it would make him look stronger and give him a case for more aid.