- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO] @RepWOLFPress on #Syria Strike: “If the vote were today, I would vote no!”
REP. FRANK WOLF (R-VA) weighed in on whether or not there should be a major strike in Syria. Wolf said there is too much confusion surrounding the issue, and if the Congressional vote were today, he would vote no. Wolf went on to say that if Assad were to survive the strike, it would make him look stronger and give him a case for more aid.