- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[AUDIO] @RepWOLFPress on #Syria Strike: “If the vote were today, I would vote no!”
REP. FRANK WOLF (R-VA) weighed in on whether or not there should be a major strike in Syria. Wolf said there is too much confusion surrounding the issue, and if the Congressional vote were today, he would vote no. Wolf went on to say that if Assad were to survive the strike, it would make him look stronger and give him a case for more aid.