- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 7 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[AUDIO] @RepWOLFPress on #Syria Strike: “If the vote were today, I would vote no!”
REP. FRANK WOLF (R-VA) weighed in on whether or not there should be a major strike in Syria. Wolf said there is too much confusion surrounding the issue, and if the Congressional vote were today, he would vote no. Wolf went on to say that if Assad were to survive the strike, it would make him look stronger and give him a case for more aid.