- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO] @OliverNorthFNC: This is the Aftermath of Obama’s June 2009 Arab Spring Speech
LT. COL. OLIVER NORTH, FOX News Military Analyst, talked to Brian about what the challenge is today in regards to Syria. “The challenge today is to get out of the mess that Obama has made of this whole Syria situation,” North exclaimed. He went on to say that this all is the aftermath of the utopian Arab Spring speech President Obama gave in June of 2009 in Cairo. “[Obama] told the world that Assad had to go and then did absolutely nothing,” he said.