- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 21 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[AUDIO] @OliverNorthFNC: This is the Aftermath of Obama’s June 2009 Arab Spring Speech
LT. COL. OLIVER NORTH, FOX News Military Analyst, talked to Brian about what the challenge is today in regards to Syria. “The challenge today is to get out of the mess that Obama has made of this whole Syria situation,” North exclaimed. He went on to say that this all is the aftermath of the utopian Arab Spring speech President Obama gave in June of 2009 in Cairo. “[Obama] told the world that Assad had to go and then did absolutely nothing,” he said.