- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 16 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 18 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO] @OliverNorthFNC: This is the Aftermath of Obama’s June 2009 Arab Spring Speech
LT. COL. OLIVER NORTH, FOX News Military Analyst, talked to Brian about what the challenge is today in regards to Syria. “The challenge today is to get out of the mess that Obama has made of this whole Syria situation,” North exclaimed. He went on to say that this all is the aftermath of the utopian Arab Spring speech President Obama gave in June of 2009 in Cairo. “[Obama] told the world that Assad had to go and then did absolutely nothing,” he said.