- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Bike Safety
Bike riding can be convenient, healthy and fun, but make sure you consider safety first before you go out on a ride.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has some bike safety tips in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
With new city bike programs popping up all over the country, officials are urging bicyclists to ride safely.
All bicycles should be equipped with a headlight, even if you don’t plan on riding at night. Have reflectors on both bikes and clothing, and never ride on the sidewalk — it makes you vulnerable to cars pulling out of parking lots or driveways, and puts you and pedestrians at risk for collision.
For more tips, visit bicyclesafe.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.