- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 39 mins ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Bike Safety
Bike riding can be convenient, healthy and fun, but make sure you consider safety first before you go out on a ride.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has some bike safety tips in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
With new city bike programs popping up all over the country, officials are urging bicyclists to ride safely.
All bicycles should be equipped with a headlight, even if you don’t plan on riding at night. Have reflectors on both bikes and clothing, and never ride on the sidewalk — it makes you vulnerable to cars pulling out of parking lots or driveways, and puts you and pedestrians at risk for collision.
For more tips, visit bicyclesafe.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.