- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Secrets To Fried Chicken
One treat for a memorable end of summer picnic: fried chicken.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has some tips on perfecting it:
Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani believes his fried chicken is so good…
(Viviani) “If I would open a fried chicken restaurant, Popeyes and Kentucky Fried Chicken would have to sell pancakes for a living.”
The secret is to let the raw chicken rest in the flour with all the seasoning and some buttermilk to absorb all the flavor. Viviani warns not to shake it too much or you’ll lose the batter around the chicken. Fry it thoroughly in oil between 350 and 375 with larger pieces staying in longer and cooking at the lower end of that range.
(Viviani) “When the chicken is good and the skin and the batter is fried to perfection it’s also crispy and crunchy once it’s cold.”
Which makes for perfect picnic fare.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.