- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 19 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 21 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Tylenol To Get New Warning Cap
A popular painkiller is getting a new warning on the bottle.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Bottles of Tylenol are getting big red warnings on the cap, pointing people to warnings on the label: That taking too much acetaminophen can cause liver failure.
The Centers for Disease Control and prevention say those overdoses send 55,000 to 80,000 people to emergency rooms annually, killing at least 500, about half of those suicides. Many of those cases are from other products containing acetaminophen. The maker of Tylenol, Johnson & Johnson, is facing dozens of personal injury lawsuits.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.