- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Tylenol To Get New Warning Cap
A popular painkiller is getting a new warning on the bottle.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Bottles of Tylenol are getting big red warnings on the cap, pointing people to warnings on the label: That taking too much acetaminophen can cause liver failure.
The Centers for Disease Control and prevention say those overdoses send 55,000 to 80,000 people to emergency rooms annually, killing at least 500, about half of those suicides. Many of those cases are from other products containing acetaminophen. The maker of Tylenol, Johnson & Johnson, is facing dozens of personal injury lawsuits.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.