- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Tylenol To Get New Warning Cap
A popular painkiller is getting a new warning on the bottle.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Bottles of Tylenol are getting big red warnings on the cap, pointing people to warnings on the label: That taking too much acetaminophen can cause liver failure.
The Centers for Disease Control and prevention say those overdoses send 55,000 to 80,000 people to emergency rooms annually, killing at least 500, about half of those suicides. Many of those cases are from other products containing acetaminophen. The maker of Tylenol, Johnson & Johnson, is facing dozens of personal injury lawsuits.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.