- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 12 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Tooth Fairy Inflation
The days of finding loose change under a pillow are over… the tooth fairy is paying a lot better.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
A new survey saying kids are getting at average $3.70 per lost tooth — a 23% jump from last year’s $3.00, and a 42% spike from 2011’s $2.60.
The reason for the bigger bucks?
Parents not wanting their kids coming up short at the playground when the tooth fairy becomes issue-one.
Most kids getting $1.00 to $5.00 a tooth.
One parent giving her daughter $100 to start a college fund and another $20 to spend only after she brushed her teeth every day for a month. Mom says – it worked.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.