- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 23 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Tooth Fairy Inflation
The days of finding loose change under a pillow are over… the tooth fairy is paying a lot better.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
A new survey saying kids are getting at average $3.70 per lost tooth — a 23% jump from last year’s $3.00, and a 42% spike from 2011′s $2.60.
The reason for the bigger bucks?
Parents not wanting their kids coming up short at the playground when the tooth fairy becomes issue-one.
Most kids getting $1.00 to $5.00 a tooth.
One parent giving her daughter $100 to start a college fund and another $20 to spend only after she brushed her teeth every day for a month. Mom says – it worked.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.