- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 2 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 19 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Tooth Fairy Inflation
The days of finding loose change under a pillow are over… the tooth fairy is paying a lot better.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
A new survey saying kids are getting at average $3.70 per lost tooth — a 23% jump from last year’s $3.00, and a 42% spike from 2011’s $2.60.
The reason for the bigger bucks?
Parents not wanting their kids coming up short at the playground when the tooth fairy becomes issue-one.
Most kids getting $1.00 to $5.00 a tooth.
One parent giving her daughter $100 to start a college fund and another $20 to spend only after she brushed her teeth every day for a month. Mom says – it worked.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.