- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking & Cancer
According to a new study, young women who drink often may increase their risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Young women who drink alcohol every day may be significantly raising their risk of breast cancer. A 20 year study from Washington University finds each alcoholic drink a woman takes daily, ups the lifetime chance of being diagnosed with the disease by 13%. Experts say the increasing trend of heavy drinking during college and adolescence is a major culprit in high breast cancer rates.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.