- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 6 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 36 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking & Cancer
According to a new study, young women who drink often may increase their risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Young women who drink alcohol every day may be significantly raising their risk of breast cancer. A 20 year study from Washington University finds each alcoholic drink a woman takes daily, ups the lifetime chance of being diagnosed with the disease by 13%. Experts say the increasing trend of heavy drinking during college and adolescence is a major culprit in high breast cancer rates.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.