- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 6 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 6 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking & Cancer
According to a new study, young women who drink often may increase their risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Young women who drink alcohol every day may be significantly raising their risk of breast cancer. A 20 year study from Washington University finds each alcoholic drink a woman takes daily, ups the lifetime chance of being diagnosed with the disease by 13%. Experts say the increasing trend of heavy drinking during college and adolescence is a major culprit in high breast cancer rates.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.