- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 1 min ago
- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 4 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking & Cancer
According to a new study, young women who drink often may increase their risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Young women who drink alcohol every day may be significantly raising their risk of breast cancer. A 20 year study from Washington University finds each alcoholic drink a woman takes daily, ups the lifetime chance of being diagnosed with the disease by 13%. Experts say the increasing trend of heavy drinking during college and adolescence is a major culprit in high breast cancer rates.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.