- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 17 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: AdvoCare 500 (Atlanta)
Racing to qualifying for The Chase, drivers roll into Atlanta this Sunday for the Advocare 500. Kurt Busch goes to work for ‘Smoke’, Martin Truex Jr. races hurt and Bobby Labonte gets hurt and misses the race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in this week’s FOX in the Fast Lane:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Matt Kenseth heads to Atlanta this weekend with a spot in The Chase locked up, but he can’t get comfortable yet because…
(Kenseth) “The next twelve weeks are the most important twelve weeks of the season. So I feel like, approach each race the same, go out with the idea of qualifying the best you can and prepare like you’re gonna go try and win the race.”
Kurt Busch leaving Furniture Row Racing to join Stewart-Haas Racing next season. Busch says having Tony Stewart as his boss who also drives makes a big difference because:
(Busch) “He sees things from the driver’s seat that I have been trying to explain for years to team personnel and to owners and that’s what makes his position so valuable.”
After fracturing his wrist last week at Bristol, Martin Truex Jr. has been cleared to drive and will be wearing a special cast allowing him to grip the steering wheel.
And Bobby Labonte, after breaking three ribs in a biking accident, is out for Sunday’s race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside