- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 10 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 15 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: AdvoCare 500 (Atlanta)
Racing to qualifying for The Chase, drivers roll into Atlanta this Sunday for the Advocare 500. Kurt Busch goes to work for ‘Smoke’, Martin Truex Jr. races hurt and Bobby Labonte gets hurt and misses the race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in this week’s FOX in the Fast Lane:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Matt Kenseth heads to Atlanta this weekend with a spot in The Chase locked up, but he can’t get comfortable yet because…
(Kenseth) “The next twelve weeks are the most important twelve weeks of the season. So I feel like, approach each race the same, go out with the idea of qualifying the best you can and prepare like you’re gonna go try and win the race.”
Kurt Busch leaving Furniture Row Racing to join Stewart-Haas Racing next season. Busch says having Tony Stewart as his boss who also drives makes a big difference because:
(Busch) “He sees things from the driver’s seat that I have been trying to explain for years to team personnel and to owners and that’s what makes his position so valuable.”
After fracturing his wrist last week at Bristol, Martin Truex Jr. has been cleared to drive and will be wearing a special cast allowing him to grip the steering wheel.
And Bobby Labonte, after breaking three ribs in a biking accident, is out for Sunday’s race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside