- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Almost One In Five Scientists Considering Leaving U.S. To Get Better Funding Elsewhere
It would be much easier if each major political party believed equally in science.
…the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) found that the majority of U.S. scientists are receiving less federal help than they were three years ago in spite of the fact that they are spending more time writing grant requests in search of aid.
The ASBMB study confirmed that years of stagnant budgets and cuts to spending, now aggravated by the added stress of the sequestration, have gutted the sciences in the U.S. and now a large number of scientific professionals are looking for a way out.