- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli may be more than just a nutritious food choice… new research shows new ways it could be beneficial to your body.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Another reason to eat your veggies, a new ‘super-charged’ broccoli may prevent arthritis. A study from the University of East Anglia in England finds a main component found in broccoli blocks a key destructive enzyme that damages cartilage. The special cross-bred super-vegetable is ultra-high in nutrients that protect the joints. Trials in mice have been successful, and researchers hope the current human trial will yield the same results.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.