- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli may be more than just a nutritious food choice… new research shows new ways it could be beneficial to your body.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Another reason to eat your veggies, a new ‘super-charged’ broccoli may prevent arthritis. A study from the University of East Anglia in England finds a main component found in broccoli blocks a key destructive enzyme that damages cartilage. The special cross-bred super-vegetable is ultra-high in nutrients that protect the joints. Trials in mice have been successful, and researchers hope the current human trial will yield the same results.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.