- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli may be more than just a nutritious food choice… new research shows new ways it could be beneficial to your body.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Another reason to eat your veggies, a new ‘super-charged’ broccoli may prevent arthritis. A study from the University of East Anglia in England finds a main component found in broccoli blocks a key destructive enzyme that damages cartilage. The special cross-bred super-vegetable is ultra-high in nutrients that protect the joints. Trials in mice have been successful, and researchers hope the current human trial will yield the same results.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.