- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli may be more than just a nutritious food choice… new research shows new ways it could be beneficial to your body.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Another reason to eat your veggies, a new ‘super-charged’ broccoli may prevent arthritis. A study from the University of East Anglia in England finds a main component found in broccoli blocks a key destructive enzyme that damages cartilage. The special cross-bred super-vegetable is ultra-high in nutrients that protect the joints. Trials in mice have been successful, and researchers hope the current human trial will yield the same results.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.