- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Audio Highlights for 8/29/13
Not Syria-ous! Former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld seems to have serious question over whether the Obama Administration is handling the situation in Syria correctly. Take a listen!
Adam Kredo, Senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon explains to Gibson where Iran comes in to play if we attack Syria.