- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Audio Highlights for 8/29/13
Not Syria-ous! Former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld seems to have serious question over whether the Obama Administration is handling the situation in Syria correctly. Take a listen!
Adam Kredo, Senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon explains to Gibson where Iran comes in to play if we attack Syria.