- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights for 8/29/13
Not Syria-ous! Former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld seems to have serious question over whether the Obama Administration is handling the situation in Syria correctly. Take a listen!
Adam Kredo, Senior writer for the Washington Free Beacon explains to Gibson where Iran comes in to play if we attack Syria.