- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Drone Use
How often is the government spying from above?
As FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports in our update on national security, the practice of using drones will likely continue to expand:
(Mueller) “We’ve had just had a handful of cases.”
In an interview with FOX News, outgoing FBI Director Robert Mueller echoed his congressional testimony earlier this summer, acknowledging his agency has been using unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, on American soil for about two years.
(Mueller) “We’re talking about relatively small cameras on drones in situations where it gives us a tactical advantage particularly in hostage situations.”
And Mueller says the drone program is likely to expand in the coming years.
(Mueller) “I think it will do so with, with the approval of certainly the Justice Department with full transparency to the Hill.”
Mueller’s last day in office is September 4th.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.