- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Securing America: Drone Use
How often is the government spying from above?
As FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports in our update on national security, the practice of using drones will likely continue to expand:
(Mueller) “We’ve had just had a handful of cases.”
In an interview with FOX News, outgoing FBI Director Robert Mueller echoed his congressional testimony earlier this summer, acknowledging his agency has been using unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, on American soil for about two years.
(Mueller) “We’re talking about relatively small cameras on drones in situations where it gives us a tactical advantage particularly in hostage situations.”
And Mueller says the drone program is likely to expand in the coming years.
(Mueller) “I think it will do so with, with the approval of certainly the Justice Department with full transparency to the Hill.”
Mueller’s last day in office is September 4th.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.