- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 16 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 18 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.