- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 4 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.