- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 11 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.