- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 38 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.