- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.