- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 15 hours ago
- U.S. Intelligence Confirms Video of American Journalist Beheading Is Authentic. Parents Of Slain James Foley Release Statements.Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• An Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, is suing George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Her lawyer, D. Inder Comar, explains why his client filed the suit accusing the Bush Administration of “waging a war of aggression”.
• 50 years later, has the dream been realized? Barnard College Professor of Sociology Jonathan Rieder looks back at Martin Luther King Jr.’s famous speech.