- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Obama Administration Making Case Against Syria
The Obama administration is making its case for strikes against Syria, both to congressional critics and international skeptics.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power has been huddling with Security Council members reviewing a British resolution that condemns Syrian President Bashar al Assad for using chemical weapons.
The Russian delegation is complaining, and could veto any resolution targeting Syria.
White House officials, meantime, are briefing select members of Congress, but some lawmakers say any use of military force must be authorized before it’s ordered by President Obama.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.