- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
NJ Court: Text Sender Could Be Held Liable
A New Jersey appeals court sends a tough message to people who text.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The court finds a person who knowingly sends a text can share a liability if they know the recipient is driving and likely to read the text while behind the wheel. And if the driver causes an accident. Yesterday’s [Tuesday] ruling comes in the case of a couple who lost their legs when their motorcycle was hit by a teen who was texting and driving in 2009. The couple also sued the driver’s girlfriend who sent him messages though the judges agreed with a lower court that there wasn’t enough evidence to hold the girl in that case liable.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.