- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
NJ Court: Text Sender Could Be Held Liable
A New Jersey appeals court sends a tough message to people who text.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The court finds a person who knowingly sends a text can share a liability if they know the recipient is driving and likely to read the text while behind the wheel. And if the driver causes an accident. Yesterday’s [Tuesday] ruling comes in the case of a couple who lost their legs when their motorcycle was hit by a teen who was texting and driving in 2009. The couple also sued the driver’s girlfriend who sent him messages though the judges agreed with a lower court that there wasn’t enough evidence to hold the girl in that case liable.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.