- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 8 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
“I HAVE A DREAM” 50 Years Later: What Would Dr. King say About the Progress We’ve Made? ~~ Top Of The Stack 08.28.13
Here are SOME of the stories in today’s STACK …
1)The President will lead the country in commemorating the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech.
- PEW: Only about one-in-four African Americans (26%) say the situation of black people in this country is better now than it was five years ago
- Dr. Ben Carson: Dr. King would be troubled by all the black-on-black crime
- John McWhorter: The “Dream” was and should be about opportunity
- Juan Williams: We’ve got a way to go, but we’ve made a lot of progress
2) Wall Street Journal: Why is the Obama Administration leaking so much information about this future strike on Syria!?
- Proof?: US Spies claim they overheard the Syrian government discussing the chemical attack
- The New York Times HACKED by Syrian hackers?
3) Districts across the country very unhappy with the federal healthy lunch program!