- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stress & Emotions
If you’re having difficulty controlling your emotions, new research suggests stress could be behind it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows even mild stress makes it harder to control emotions. Neuroscientists at NYU find being under stress impairs the ability to rein in emotions like fear. Even when people are taught specific techniques to control social anxiety and other psychiatric conditions. But researchers say practice makes perfect when it comes to these cognitive techniques, so overcoming stress isn’t impossible.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.