- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 12 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stress & Emotions
If you’re having difficulty controlling your emotions, new research suggests stress could be behind it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows even mild stress makes it harder to control emotions. Neuroscientists at NYU find being under stress impairs the ability to rein in emotions like fear. Even when people are taught specific techniques to control social anxiety and other psychiatric conditions. But researchers say practice makes perfect when it comes to these cognitive techniques, so overcoming stress isn’t impossible.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.