- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
There are a lot of new opportunities to get “Hired!”.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports what companies are hiring:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Capital One is hiring across the U.S., with a focus on Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Customer care, finance, IT jobs available. Capital One is on the “Fortune” magazine list of the Top 100 companies to work for.
Another company on the “Fortune ” list, Stryker, a medical technology company. They’re hiring in Michigan… engineering, operations, product development, marketing and sales. More than 150 jobs.
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible work-spaces. They’re planning to add up to 100 jobs per month this year. They’re looking for customer service reps. And also general managers and area sales managers who can earn up to $90,000 a year plus commission.
Employment Options Incorporated helps people on social security and disability return to the workforce. Specializing in work-from-home jobs. Up to 1,000 jobs available in customer service, benefits advisers, medical case management, and more.
Finally, Toppers Pizza is expanding franchises in Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Minneapolis and Dallas-Fort Worth. They hire lots of college students.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone